GOAL SETTING AND LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM


         Yesterday Madam Noor Amira Syazwani taught us the second chapter,’Goal Setting & Learning Management System’.What do I really understand about GOALS?Goals are the ends towards which we direct our effort what we want to achieve.Person’s goals have to be specific,measurable,achievable,realistic and time-based (SMART).We have to know our characteristics of goals and have our own academic and personal goals.Goals are important in varsity life because the help motivate us to do work,attend class and study for exam.
      

         What I want to accomplish is I really want to graduate and time and then pursue my degree in one of those best universities in this world.Later on I want to be a successful businesswoman just like Vivy Yusof.I will probably make my own brand one day.Of course there might be obstacles that I will be facing which is MONEY.I am going to need a lot of modal in order to start my business line.There are many resources that I can rely on these days such as youtube channels where I can learn from.This is because I strongly believe that textbooks and reference books would not be enough for me to study.Besides,I can also gain more knowledge from youtube or any other websites.








Comments

Popular Posts